- Skills measured
- Learning paths
- Exam package and options
Candidates for this exam are Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrators who take part in evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365 services. They perform Microsoft 365 tenant management tasks for an enterprise, including its identities, security, compliance, and supporting technologies.
Prerequisites: Candidates have a working knowledge of Microsoft 365 workloads and should have been an administrator for at least one Microsoft 365 workload (Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, or Windows as a Service). Candidates also have a working knowledge of networking, server administration, and IT fundamentals such as DNS, Active Directory, and PowerShell.
- Design and Implement Microsoft 365 services (25-30%)
- Manage User Identity and Roles (35-40%)
- Manage Access and Authentication (20-25%)
- Plan Office 365 Workloads and Applications (10-15%)
Learning paths to gain the skills needed to become certified.
There may be certifications and prerequisites related to “Exam MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services”
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
After you have made a choice for this option you place it in the shopping cart. Then you can make a choice, from the options below, that suits you best.
We deliver the exam voucher so you can choose your own location, day and time.
More information can be found via the link below.
Courseware & Ready Built Labs :
MOC |Microsoft Official Courseware is the original courseware published by © Microsoft. Always digital and high quality.
Why good for you ?
- Simply |order and start your studies right away.
- Always up to date| lifelong free updates, so always the latest version
- MOC courseware anywhere| you can access it through all your devices
- All-in-one; Arcing, annotating, bookmarking and linking to your lab environment (LODS)
JaHou is an Authorized Lab Hoster of Learn on Demand Systems .We hosts the labs for a variety of courses.
You get access to your lab environment from us to create integrated experiences for you.
Check our catalog: JaHou Portal
e-Coaching is an accessible way to receive personal guidance for your studies, through Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, email, phone or Whatsapp. We offer: Block of 3 or 6 hours e-Coaching, 1st hour intake, then half hour recording.
JaHou delivers flexible, role-based training and certifications in Microsoft technologies. All instructors are Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs) who have completed rigorous training and have with stringent technical certification requirements.