Always fits in your schedule!
E-Learning and Premium E-Learning
Anytime & lower costs
- Manage your time commitments and fit the learning into your schedule, avoiding loss of valuable, hours.
- E-Learning gives students the opportunity to take courses at greatly reduced prices compared to traditional class rooms.
- Distance is no issue as you can learn all over the world and in all time zones with eLearning. Learn any place any time.
- E-Learning provides a solution that gives students flexibility, is economical and convenient.
Everything you need
- UNLIMITED access to the PDF textbook
- 90 Days access to the online courses
- End of module review questions
- Exam tips
- Sample exam with answers
Accredited courseware materials developed on the specific syllabus and exam criteria – so that you can be confident in achieving exam success.
Course Student Material Premium E-learning
Students will receive:
- PDF Textbook
- Course Syllabus
- Sample Exam
- Audio Visual Modules
Your own Coach!
What is E-Coaching and for who is it?
E-Coaching is an approachable way to receive personal guidance in your course through Skype, E-mail, telephone or chat.
Some people prefer communicating through writing instead of face-to-face communication. This group likes to formulate their thoughts carefully before expressing their opinions and they take their time to interpret of what have been said by the other party.
The key issues in the text will be extracted, read and re-read, the text will be saved on their pc to re-assess on a later point in time. This group will gather new insights due to this process.
For these kind of people is E-coaching the ideal way of working.
E-Coaching is a flexible way of coaching, you have more freedom and you decide yourself at what time the coaching suits you best. You decide when you make your assignments, study the theory or sent an email to your E-Coach.
So you don’t have to go to an appointment at a certain time and place, but you can write your questions or read your reactions at home in your trusted, safe environment. At the moment it suits you the best and as many times you’d like.
What do you need?
A computer or tablet with an internet connection
A webcam (for Skype-coaching)